Neck Pain Treatment in Fayetteville
Neck pain can make it difficult to finish ordinary activities like reading, sleeping and doing chores. If you’re suffering from neck pain in Fayetteville, finding chiropractic care and non-invasive treatment for your condition is key to improving your quality of life. At Premier Chiropractic, we help patients understand the cause of their neck pain, and we use non-addictive, gentle treatments to treat neck pain at its source.
Causes of Neck Pain
There are many different reasons that people suffer from neck pain:
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that occurs when the neck is jerked suddenly and with force. Whiplash is caused by tiny tears in the muscles and ligaments of the neck. This condition causes neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches and more.
- Text neck. Text neck occurs when a patient bends for long periods of time over a mobile device.
- Poor posture. Poor posture can cause strain on the muscles, causing headaches, neck aches and more.
- Bad mattress. A bad mattress can force the body into a bad position during sleep, which can cause neck pain.
- Un-ergonomic chair. An un-ergonomic chair can cause stress on the body resulting in muscle aches, subluxations and frequent pain.
- Stress. Stress causes muscles to become tight, resulting in neck pain.
Get Spinal Adjustments for Neck Pain
Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to realign the vertebrae and restore balance to the spine. Spinal adjustment can relieve subluxations, improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, and boost immune function. By improving the physical performance of the body, chiropractic adjustments can help the body heal and also prevent injury in the future.
At Premier Chiropractic, we use spinal adjustment to treat nearly all conditions, from whiplash treatment to pain management. For patients suffering from chronic conditions, spinal adjustment can help the patient find pain relief on a long-term basis.
Other Chiropractic Methods that Help with Neck Pain in Fayetteville
In addition to spinal adjustment, our Fayetteville chiropractor uses a variety of natural techniques to help patients with pain management. These techniques include:
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique that improves circulation and helps relax the muscles, thus reducing pain and speeding the healing process.
- Nutrition counseling. Nutrition counseling is important for all patients. Eating right can help control weight gain and ensure that the patient has energy enough to do therapeutic stretches and exercises.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can help strengthen the muscles and improve range of motion, improving patient comfort.
- Lifestyle advice. At Premier Chiropractic, we teach patients how to eliminate behaviors that can lead to neck injury and pain.
Contact Our Car Accident Chiropractor in Fayetteville Today
To find out more about reducing your neck pain, contact our car accident chiropractor in Fayetteville to make an appointment. We’ll use a variety of chiropractic techniques to help you recover from your injuries and avoid future neck pain. For more information, call us today at (910) 484-2001